Areas of expertise
- Large scale cloud solutions
- Distributed asynchronous systems
- Auto scalable load management systems
- Traffic routing and performance optimization
- Disaster recovery and backup
- Enterprise applications
- System Architecture and Design patterns
- User Experience and Accessibility
- Program Management
- Designed highly scalable cloud solution for Malaysian government with a targeted user base of 20 million Malaysian citizens.
- Owned and delivered the architecture for an Open Data Platform designed for citizens of Scotland.
- Deigned an auto scalable cloud based system for the second largest movie theater chain in USA to control and regulate spiked loads. The system saved AMC five million dollars the first year it was deployed.
- Created a cloud solution for the largest building maintenance company in USA to build a gaming engine for intelligent work allocation. The system was designed to be used by 1.5 million users.
- Owned end to end delivery of projects starting from the Envisioning and planning phase to the final deployment
- Have deep knowledge in the following project related activities
- Presales and prototyping
- Stakeholder management
- Requirement elicitation
- Risk management and mitigation
- Work breakdown structure and estimation
- Resource loading
- Creating Business Requirement Specifications
- Creating functional specifications
- Change management
- Resource management
- Played the role of Team lead for complex delivery engagements with Geo-distributed developers working in very different time zones
- Managed teams consisting of vendors, partners and full time employees with diverse skill-sets and skill levels
- Was awarded by the Growth engine title in 2012 for winning the biggest deal of the year for Microsoft Services (India).
- Owns the credit for major presales wins for cloud solutions delivered to Government of Malaysia and Government of Scotland.
- Created successive opportunities for two major customers in USA bringing more business to the organization
- Received a patent award for an invention related to online multimedia conferencing using smart devices.
- Played an important role in extracting and reusing Intellectual Properties (IP) in Microsoft Services (India) for cloud related engagements
- Being a community lead for Microsoft Cloud services, accelerated knowledge reuse and information sharing initiatives
Techniques to Remotely Manage a Multimedia Conference Event
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-534) – Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-532) – Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-583) – PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-516) – Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-536) – Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Professional (70-502) – Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Presentation Foundation
Awards and Recognition
- Received a Patent award filed on ‘Techniques to remotely manage a multimedia conference event’
- Received Microsoft Great People Great Performance award (FY12) for converting a presales engagement to a project sized ten thousand hours.
- Received Best Onsite coordinator award (FY13)
- Techready is a technical symposium where more than 6000 Microsoft employees participate. Presented three sessions in Techready. Two of which were rated amongst top three sessions in the cloud category.
- Was offered four (Microsoft, Trilogy, Honeywell, Mahendra Satyam) in campus placements after post graduation.
Microsoft India development center (R&D)
- Windows 7
- Live meeting 8.0
- Galaxy Bode
- Sagicor – PACE
- Government of Malaysia- Tricubes MyEmail
- PFE Windows Azure Assessment tool
- AMC Theatres– Cash Equivalent Management system
- ABM Unified Workforce
- Government of Glasgow – CTPEC
- Commonwealth Bank – ODP platform
- CALTEX – Datacenter migration to Azure
Kloud Solutions (Australia)
- Asciano MyConnect – Unified collaboration platform